Kelly IT Resources is recruiting an Scrum Master, for our client SIEMENS, S.A established in Alfragide, Lisbon.
What are my responsibilities?
- Execution of tasks related to Scrum Master, such as:
- Guide, coach and motivate the Agile team, spread across the globe;
- Focus on the needs of the Team members and enable them to provide value to their customer/stakeholders with the goal of achieving results in line with the organization's values, principles, and business objectives;
- Act as change agent in the Team to help changing culture and mindset;
- Organize and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily's, Sprint Demo / etc.);
- Remove impediments (issue identification and resolution);
- Coach the team applying Agile principles and practices, help the team as a servant leader to grow and getting better -lead by example;
- Facilitate collaboration within the team and outside roles;
- Protect the team from outside interference;
- Ensure that Scrum and other relevant methods are understood and train them;
- Ensure governance, e.g. effort tracking within Sprints/Jira, documentation within Wiki (Confluence);
- Guide the team to develop metrics and estimates, and periodically evaluate the process to become better in making predictions and reduce possible risks;
- Participate in Communities of Practices (CoP) for Scrum Master to share experience within the organization.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, economics or related field;
- 3-5 years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach.
- Certified ScrumMaster (e.g. PSM 1 / PSM 2);
- SAFe know-how is an asset;
- Profound knowledge of agile principles and methods;
- Strong collaboration and team development skills;
- You enjoy working under pressure and like to improvise;
- Strong facilitation, coaching and mentoring skills;
- Experience in working with virtual, globally distributed teams;
- Written and spoken English on proficient level is a must, additional language like German is a plus;
- PMP / Agile certifications are a plus;
What else do I need to know?
- In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
- As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world's major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That's why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.
If you consider to have the required profile, please send us your CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.