Kelly IT is recruiting the best person to SAM - Software Asset Management (F/M) fluent in French, to integrate our client in Porto City.
Our client exists to deliver bold technical solutions at the forefront of what's possible. Based at the epicenter of a new technological transformation, they work with partners around the world.
Experience: Senior (at least 8 years of experience)
- Contribute to SAM project management;
- Coordinate for group contracts, global installed software inventory campaigns and software requirements;
- Manage the risks of non-compliance by identifying risk areas;
- Optimize software costs by developing fungibility mechanisms between entities;
- Deploy the tools and methods adapted to support the process;
- Provide support to contacts in the SAM community.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the field of SAM (Software Asset Management), ITIL and controls processes;
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure architectures;
- At least 2 years of expertise on IT Products. Not very technical but wide knowledge of business software, technical software and framework, operating systems, hardware (mandatory);
- Expertise in Excel (mandatory);
- Good knowledge of IT technical architecture standards.
- Fluent in French (level B2/C1);
- Minimal understanding of English language.
What we have to offer:
- Integration in a multidisciplinary team with solid experience in the banking sector;
- Competitive net salary for the position (2000€);
- Health Insurance after 6 months of integration.
If this matches your profile, please submit your updated, English CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.