Kelly Engineering is recruiting a Portfolio Sales Professional, for our client Siemens Smart Infrastructure, located in Lisbon or Porto. This person can choose whether he wants to work in Lisbon or Porto.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient! We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support balanced development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and magnificent places in the full range of buildings where we live, work, and relax.
What role will you play?
- Be responsible for the profitable business development of existing customers, acquire new customers and represent our portfolio of building technology and building automation in Portugal;
- Analyze customer needs and market trends for innovative business opportunities for our Smart Infrastructure-Building Products portfolio;
- Present with our customers, generate business opportunities, and accompany our customers in their projects;
- Develop strategies for customer dedication and balanced situations where everyone wins;
- Counsel our customers and bring discussions to a successful conclusion.
Your profile for "making the future possible"
- You are motivated to use your consulting skills and independent working methods to identify additional business potential for Siemens;
- Have a strong affinity and knowledge in the field of building automation and building technology;
- You enjoy understanding the needs of our customers and helping to shape them;
- You have a personality who can adapt to different target groups;
- You have several years of relevant professional experience as well as a technical degree or a comparable training with many years of job-specific professional experience;
- Very good English and Spanish skills complete your profile.
We implement what matters. This is your contribution
- You are responsible for your own sales area and sell products and systems for HVAC control and building automation in all the country;
- You are in close contact with our customers, system partners, installers, and system builders, planning and engineering offices as well as wholesalers, identify and acquire new customers and develop existing customers;
- You drive the maximum market exploitation, take over the preparation of offers, lead negotiations up to the successful conclusion of the order;
- You will analyze the market and driven situation, discover trends, and develop innovative sales and support strategies for our target sectors;
- In addition, you will hold events and workshops for customers and look after your customers at trade fairs and in webinars;
- You know who the trend letters are and know the market developments, the products, and technologies specific to them.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering;
- Proven experience in sales/business development field, more specifically in building automation;
- IOT and digital services experience will be an asset;
- Vertical sales, energy efficiency and performance business knowledge will be preferred.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.