Kelly IT Resources is currently looking to help our client recruit a Ruby on Rails Developer for a remote position, for it's a peer to peer marketplace that allows it's clients to rent their motorhomes. It's a sharing community, committed to help explorers enjoy over half a million nights under the stars.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience as Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Proficient in Ruby on Rails, jQuery, ReactJS, or other programming languages.
- Hands-on with Postgres SQL database.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms..
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS.
If your profile matches the necessary requirements for this job, please submit your updated CV in English.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.