Kelly IT Resources is currently looking for an RPA Developer to integrate directly in our client.
Our client is a Portuguese software house, based in Lisbon.
You'll be responsible for
- Developing new automation solutions;
- Monitoring the operations;
- Suggesting new ideas, processes and solutions to create or improve their products.
Why you're the right candidate
- Higher Education in Computer Science or equivalent (plus);
- UiPath Advanced Training;
- At least 1 year of experience with UiPath RPA processes;
- Knowledge of programming language C# (plus);
- Good knowledge in English;
- Good capacity of communication and argumentation.
If your profile matches the necessary requirements for this job, please submit your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.