Kelly IT is looking to hire a Reporting Analyst Trainee (VBA), for Siemens Global Business Services, Record-to-Report, Real Estate in Lisbon.
What role will you play?
- Analysis, Design, Development and Installation of Custom-made Excel Tools and Apps for finance and business administration
- Get to know the corporate real estate business and interfaces to enhance, harmonize and improve processes.
- When and how to apply them during the product development lifecycle.
- Conduct research and collect insights on how users experience products and services,
- and communicate findings to stakeholders.
What you need to make real what matters?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Software Engineering or relevant information technology area
- Proficient in Excel VBA Macro and Add-In Programming
- Familiar with SQL server and Microsoft access skills
- VSTO Add-in for Excel project in Visual Studio would be a plus
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Customer and quality focus
- Be able to pick up knowledge in new areas very fast
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Good communication skills and ability to work with a multitude of different stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team
- Experienced or knowledgeable in accounting and finance automation process tools would be a plus
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi & pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
If you have the necessary profile, please submit your English CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.