At this moment, Kelly IT is looking for a R&D Manager (M/F) to integrate a company in the Cybersecurity sector, located in Porto
- Driving the products innovation by researching advances in web application security and Machine Learning that can improve our current and future products;
- Oversee all aspects of research project management and delivery;
- Secure National and International Research grants, aligned with the company strategic innovation goals, gathering all necessary research and innovation partnerships;
- Represent the research team when interacting with internal/external Research and Academic related events and stakeholders.
- 2+ years working in a similar function (R&D Manager/ Project Manager);
- Applicants should hold a degree or PhD in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar areas;
- Experience securing funding for R&D activities (national and international grants);
- Experience leading a technical team;
- Experience working on Machine Learning projects;
- Experience writing patent applications and scientific papers;
- Experience working on Web or Mobile Application projects is valued;
- Experience working on Web Security or Application Security is valued;
- Fluency in English and Portuguese.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference, then this is for you!
Send us right now your up to date cv and be part of a new project!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.