Kelly Engineering is recruiting a Supplier Quality Management, to join the Electrical Chargers Factory of our client Siemens, located in Corroios.
General description: Ensure and continuously improve quality of suppliers and their deliveries. Support and drive cross-functional cooperation with Procurement, Quality Management, Manufacturing and Logistics, R&D or/and Project Management (PM).
- Plans, implements supply risk assessments and follows up the supplier audit program and supplier preassessments;
- Drives continuous improvement with management and lessons learned across assigned SQM organizational units;
- Ensures and controls implementation of prevention oriented SQM related methods and risk management in supplier related processes, projects and products (8D, RCA, APQP, FMEA);
- Implements communication strategy and plan to ensure understanding for specific supplier quality topics of the assigned org units;
- Collaborates with and uses the SQM-network and cross-functional resources within the organization (R&D, Procurement, QM);
- Coordinates the competency management and training system for quality related competencies;
- Establishes appropriate Quality control of delivered goods and services according to business and product risks;
- Issues complaint management process of detected non-conformances and runs root cause analysis. Communicates to supplier and quality management;
- Closely cooperates with component engineering;
- Provides technology support for materials or products and elaborates testing specifications;
- Evaluates and reports on supplier performance and supports definitions of effective measures;
- Participates in quality meetings with suppliers;
- Applies preventive quality methods aimed at risk minimization. Designs, maintains and improves specific Quality requirements, specifications and concepts based on supplier categorization;
- Qualifies and approves suppliers, in cooperation with purchasing;
- Coordinates product/service qualifications and approvals based on specific requirements/specification (Ready to order);
- Creates and negotiates Quality Assurance agreements and monitors implementation in supplier processes;
- Plans and executes Supplier Audits including follow-up of audit measures;
- Drives supplier performance and continuous improvement and collaborates in supplier development programs;
- Implements complaints managements to detect and analyze non-conformances and communicates with supplier. Supports sustainable problem solving;
- Supports standardized supplier qualification process according corporate guidelines (Ready for business).
- Qualifications: Electrical, electronic or electrotechnical engineering or Electrical and Computer engineering;
- Years of experience: 3 to 5 years;
- Experience on using engineering techniques and continuous improvement methodologies: FMEA; 8Dreport; APQP/Control Plan; PPAP; PDCA, Poka Yoke ; 6Sigma, Value Stream Mapping;
- Languages Skills: English fluency - spoken and written;
- Communication Skills: Enjoys working on a team; Determined and persistent; Capable of promptly decision making;
- Preferential factor: Has worked in the automotive industry or in the components industry for the automotive industry.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.