Kelly Engineering is recruiting a Quality Assurance, to join the Electrical Chargers Factory of our client Siemens, located in Corroios.
General description: Quality Assurance Before and After delivery - Professional & Expert: Implements the range of Professional Production Quality standards and concepts according to defined targets and processes.
- Creates real-time transparency for ad-hoc analysis, instant decision making, preventive action and continuous improvement;
- Drives innovative digital solutions to improve production quality by thinking outside of the box, and coaching and fostering the application of creativity methods;
- Accompanies relocation projects in respect of all quality-relevant topics, e.g. transfer of FMEA and 8D records and production release via audits;
- Acts as an advisor to management and business partners on advanced technical areas;
- Ensures and implements production standards, guidelines and programs in an assigned plant environment;
- Coaches team members of agile/lean projects or even leads agile projects e.g. as a SCRUM master;
- Designs and coordinates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation;
- Analyzes and improves a series of process steps by applying appropriate methods like Value Stream Mapping;
- Initiates training for production employees with regards to quality (e.g. PDCA, Poka Yoke);
- Ensures effective cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders; clarifies issues. Performs quality coordination for all production products within BU and to other partner production sites;
- Advises and escalates to the accountable management of the unit, in all production quality-related issues;
- Sets testing standards and strategy by using the right equipment and tools. Improves and optimizes those setups according to the production and system needs (e.g. Lean Production, system ambient conditions);
- Provides and ensures calibration of all measurement and testing tools according to internal and external standards;
- Executes quality standards in Production Quality operations and processes;
- Establishes appropriate quality control of the material and products according to business and product risks;
- Creates inspection/ test plans in close cooperation with development, component engineering and QM expert production. Follows an adequate inspection system systematically (e.g. APQP/Control Plan);
- Performs the production qualification and sample testing process according to internal guidelines and norms/ international standards;
- Performs and assures that data and test reports are valid, accurate and real;
- Advises QM Expert Production and Component Engineering to design and coordinate standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation;
- Supports innovative digital solutions to improve quality by thinking outside of the box.
- Qualifications: Electrical, electronic or Electrical and Computer engineering;
- Years of experience: 2 to 3 years;
- Experience on using engineering techniques and continuous improvement methodologies: FMEA; 8Dreport; APQP/Control Plan; PPAP; PDCA, Poka Yoke ; 6Sigma, Value Stream Mapping;
- Languages Skills: English fluency - spoken and written;
- Communication Skills: Enjoys working on a team; Determined and persistent; Capable of promptly decision making;
- Preferential factor: Has worked in the automotive industry or in the components industry for the automotive industry.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.