At this moment, Kelly Search & Selection is looking for a Purchasing Support Platform Analyst (English and/or French Speaker) for a Shared Service Center of an Automotive Industry Multinacional,
* Ensure and follow-up the enablement of suppliers in Ariba based on the strategy provided by buyers;
* Testing the end-to-end process for full-enabled suppliers.
* Provide support to users and suppliers in the different system used by the purchasing community and suppliers.
* Check if the RFQ is necessary or not;
* Perform a quality check of the information available (detailed specification or description of the need is provided by the requester);
* Flag / identify action completed by administrator and assign it to the buyer;
* Make follow-up with the suppliers to get confirmation that they will participate in the RFQ process.
* Make compliance check of the different PR's received through the different buying channels and ensure the company procedures are respected and applied;
* Manage and correct the system errors linked to PO failed and send the PO to the suppliers;
* Update and manage the supplier data in MDM Contract management for Indirect Purchasing
* Ensure the correct input, maintenance and update of the contracts in Ariba, as well other platforms used, using information received from buyers;
* Perform the parameterization of the system to allow the correct link between the PR's and catalogues with a contract.
* Investigate and analyze root causes of the blocked invoices using the information displayed in VIM tool (Vendor Invoice Management);
* Contact users, buyers and suppliers to properly validate the information available in the system and deploy the necessary action to release the invoice (by asking debit note, credit note or releasing the invoice for payment);
* Improve the ART (Average Resolution time) of the blocked invoices.
* Create, update and maintain the External and internal catalogues;
* Ensure that the information (price, reference, item, etc) received is in line with the negotiated conditions between supplier and buyer;
* Make content analysis and provide information to the buyers and users;
* Manage sub-agreement contract (if multisite suppliers, several sub-agreements to be created) and catalog views.
* Create a contract downstream catalog type (for one or several suppliers when multisite
* In collaboration with Tool Crib/PDP managers, create, update and maintain the information in the different system;
* Manage sub-agreement contract (if multisite suppliers, several sub-agreements to be created) and catalog views;
* Manage contract validation with commodity buyers;
* Creation, update and correction of purchasing price contracts using the information received through the different sources (e-Pvs, PMVS, e-mail, Price card, etc);
* Creation of purchasing material master data views;
* Creation of purchasing scheduling agreements;
* Creation of purchase order
* Manage the maintenance of Supplier master data in the systems.
* Make the spend analysis by gathering the spent from the several system, analyze it and provide an ABC analysis of the spent and suppliers scope.
* Load translations so that the interface is adapted in local language where SAP Ariba is implemented;
* Load supplier qualifications;
* Load validation policy and supplier touch policy templates.
* Education level: Degree in business school or purchasing related;
* Have purchasing experience or worked as purchasing assistant;
* Service minded;
* Good with computer skills (Internet, MS Office), Knowledge of SAP MM and/or Ariba is a plus;
* Good communication skills and communicable in English or French or German or Spanish;
* Capability to execute as per a work instruction;
* Analysis skills;
* Capability to play with various files;
* Data cruncher.
If you have the right profile for this opportunity, please apply through our platform and send us your updated CV.
Your work. Your way. What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.