Kelly Search & Selection is currently recruiting a Purchase to Pay Team Leader, fluent in English, for a client located in Lisbon.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies' company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence, and critical care, and infusion devices.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Avoid any kind of invoice processing backlog
- Guarantee invoice queries are up to date
- Raise noncompliance to P2P policies
- Responsible to manage a team with different skills and cultures
- Ensure the motivation of the team avoiding attrition
- Experience of working in a GBS
- Good maintenance of Controls framework including GR/IR
- Support the GBS to achieve high quality levels in service delivery
- Identify areas for continuous improvement to drive efficiencies and strength controls
- Support training of new joiners
- Guarantee transitions are made correctly and according with the timeline
- Ensure a smooth and correct month end close
- Capacity to manage a team in different locations
- Business or Management degree or equivalent
- Recognized Finance qualification preferred
- SAP Experience (Mandatory)
- Capacity to Work with multiple systems (Brainware/Onbase) - is a plus
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- People Oriented, dynamic and creative
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in this vacancy, send us your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.