Kelly Services is currently recruiting a Public Procurement Administrative (M/F) for a multinational client in the health area.
· Manage day to day tasks in the Bids & Tender department in the local country.
· Local process work with Tender management and Contract management. This includes adhering to and working in accordance with all related work instructions within the scope of responsibility.
· Proactive tender management coordination in all phases of the Procurement and Contract lifetime.
· Maintain close cooperation with all stakeholders both internal and external.
· Manage and develop the tender management process, look to make continuous improvements to the process.
· Ensure best bid creation where customers (internal and external) questions are answered, and the organization has the best possible chance of success.
· have an excellent appreciation of what the customer needs and how best to articulate how their organization can provide that
· Support other countries as needed.
· Use all valid B&T tools to secure Compliance and Control within the country.
· Secure a strong network with Country Sales & Marketing Management.
· Coordinate and engage in the continuous work with two different Business Systems.
· Follow and adhere to all rules and regulations (internal as well as external) within the department responsibility.
· Bachelor's degree in Business or Law (mandatory)
· Fluency in both English and Portuguese is required - Spanish would be a plus
· Experience or knowledge about public procurement, purchase law and contract law
· Experience in a fast paced organization with a quick and pragmatic decisions approach
· Understanding local Health Care systems
· Good Experience within the B&T area
· Strong negotiation skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Financial awareness and numerical skills.
· Excellent knowledge of different business systems
· Extensive Computer software package skills (Excel)
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Must maintain professional competence, ethical integrity, knowledge, and skills.
· Ability to think out of the box and propose innovative solutions / approaches.
· Time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines work with minimal supervision
Immediate availability for a maternity license replacement
Work Schedule: 9am till 18pm
If this offer meets your expectations, skills and motivation, send us right away your application.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.