Kelly Engineering Resources is recruiting a Project Manager to directly integrate a internacional client, leader in its sector, for their offices in Leiria.
- Elaborate the project plan;
- Verify compliance with legal requirements for placing medical devices on the national market;;
- Prepare and supervise notifications of product coding/Medical Device Code (CDM) and management of their certifications;
- Manage and keep updated the documentary file of the products sold in accordance with current legislation;
- ?Technical and scientific support in the production of Medical Devices and preparation of materials to support sales;
- Supervising sales activities of medical devices.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Master in Engineering or relate with medical areas;
- 3+ years of experience as a PMO (mandatory);
- Knowledge of the supply chain of the Medical Devices sector;
- Knowledge in manufacturing and distribution processes of Medical Devices;
- Solid knowledge of CE Marking and ISO 13485 (mandatory);
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- English proficiency (mandatory);
- Ability to build lasting relationships with customers;
- Ability to make difficult and quick decisions;
- Availability for national and international trips.
If you match with one of these profiles, then submit your application online.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.