Kelly Engineering Resources is recruiting a Project Manager, for our client Siemens Healthineers established in Alfragide, Lisbon.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents.
- Attend pre-sale meetings with Account Executives and support the sales relationship with customers as required;
- Visit project sites to secure measurements, produce cost estimates, review quotes and key project success factors such as electrical and construction requirements with customers;
- Consult with customers to optimize equipment layouts and clinical workflow to incorporate into drawings and project plans;
- Communicate customer specifications to planners to develop preliminary and final drawings site specific CAD drawings;
- Communicate project information, status updates, schedule and scope changes to internal and external stakeholders; i.e. customer, customer's architect, engineer, contractor, administration, Siemens Sales and Service partners, etc.;
- Assist in development, coordination, and finalization of project schedules for system production, delivery, installation and applications.;
- Regularly Communicate project schedule, risks and other pertinent issues to internal and external stakeholders;
- Manage Project Costs (e.g. estimate / forecast project funding; request budget and make reallocation decisions as needed; ensure project is within budget)
- Perform regular site visits and monitor progress of site preparation to ensure that all tasks are being completed on schedule in order to meet assigned project completion dates that impact Siemens profitability.;
- Maintain accurate and appropriate data in the appropriate data systems and Project Management tools;
- Coordinate and adjust schedules as necessary to minimize unexpected cost increases, to maintain costs, and/or to improve overall profitability to Siemens-while maintaining customer satisfaction;
- Handle and respond to customer questions, complaints, and problems to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction throughout the project;
- Complete mandatory Siemens forms/checklists required at specific project milestones;
- Conduct/assist in training of other Project Managers, participate in Advisory Boards, task force activities, special projects;
- Follow Siemens and customer policies such as safety, regulatory, dress codes/appearance and business conduct.
- A Bachelor's or master's degree in Civil Engineering or Similar;
- Prior experience (+5 years) within project management prefered;
- AutoCAD knowledge is valued;
- Strong background within Quality Management and appreciation of working within healthcare regulated environment.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.