Kelly is a company that specializes in human resource management services and offers job opportunities in various sectors of activity, from North to South of Portugal. Of North American origin, it has a worldwide scope. Every minute, Kelly puts her candidate on a new professional project
We're searching a Production Supervisor for a multinational company based in São João da Madeira.
- Direct QCD initiatives: set targets, implement plans, track daily results, make appropriate adjustments in resource planning in order to attain desired results.
- Drive actions for improvement: communicate with the Autonomous Production Unit Manager, Production Supervisors of other shifts, and support functions to ensure a transparent information flow, collaborate to define improvement areas and precise action plans;
- Manage team performance: know team problems, define areas for performance improvements with team members, drive teamwork, lead problem solving groups, lead workshops on quality improvement methods (5S, TPM, 6M…).
- Ensure daily team management: assure appropriate headcount, ensure the respect of standardised work methods, assure presence on the floor to answer questions or address problems.
- Develop the team: ensure proper staffing, integrate new team members, foster individual development plans, advise and arrange for appropriate training, assure punctual job evaluations, etc.
- Ensure that working conditions are fully compliant with Group HSE standards: interfere in production line in case of safety risks and drive improvement of working conditions and ergonomics.
- Perform the function with discipline and accept the responsibilities in accordance with the Politics of the Quality and the Environment and Security, making everything to assure the conformity of the products supplied to our customers and to avoid the occurrence of casualties, in respect to itself exactly and the thirds, as well as of material damages and aggression the environment.
- To fulfil and to make to fulfil the rules of security and the politics and procedures of HSE.
- Degree in engineering/Diploma, with a specialisation in Production (preferentially);
- 1-3 years of production experience;
- Team Player;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Operational level of English (written and spoken);
- Knowledge in Quality tools,Lean Manufacturing, HSE, FES System;
- Availability to work in shifts.
Please share with us your CV!
What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.