Kelly is a company that specializes in human resource management services and offers job opportunities in various sectors of activity, from North to South of Portugal. Of North American origin, it has a worldwide scope. Every minute, Kelly puts her candidate on a new professional project.
Kelly Engineering is currently recruiting a Production Planning & Scheduling for a prestigious automotive customer. Our client is located in Braga.
- Machinery / manpower
- Material availability
- Production process / Change Overs / production batches
- Coordinate the link between all the different production processes
- Ensure the daily production attainment and re-planning when needed
- Pro-actively involvement in the production processes to optimize material and manpower
- Applications development in order to optimize the planning process
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or industrial management Engineering;
- 1 - 3 years in similar position;
- Automative Experience (preferred);
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system (plus).
If you think you have the right profile for this opportunity, please send us your updated CV.
What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.