Kelly Services is currently recruiting a Product Manager (M/F) for a company in the Energy Sector for a startup client in Lisbon.
- Responsible for product management in several domains that we act (e.g. electrification, e-mobility, distributed resources, smart homes, flexibility, IoT);
- Monitor the market, identifying opportunities to create the business vision;
- Follow closely the business and define key KPIs;
- Prepare position thinking about energy new downstream issues Business Development;
- Work with the Ideation Manager in order to propose the development of new products or new product functionalities;
- Manage the product or service lifecycle and design the business plan;
- Prepare business proposals together with the Business Developer and support product/service promotion;
- Negotiate business proposals on Distributed Resources Product/Service development;
- Lead the product development;
- Approve/accept the product or service at the end of delivery.
- Degree in Engineering or other relevant degree related with the position;
- 5-10 years of knowledge in the energy industry in distributed resources (private sector or academia) and experience working in Product Development, Product Innovation or Product Management;
- Great combination of technical and business knowledge;
- Knowledge on both hardware and software level;
- Strong knowledge on the energy sector;
- Ability to work in dynamic and ambiguous projects;
- PhD is an advantage;
- Fluent English.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.