At this moment, Kelly Search & Selection is looking for a PPC Specialist (m/f) to integrate a company in Lisbon or Porto.
Responsible for lead generation and channels' performance optimization to reach to a larger number of clients and therefore, higher number of energy contracts.
- Responsible for the Performance Marketing by managing a digi-tal performance external agency Digital marketing channels owner
- Leverage data-driven insights to support planning and optimize content strategies.
- Responsible for defining and implementing the strategy for digital paid marketing across all paid marketing channels (paid search, paid social and other paid marketing channels) Be in charge of media planning, buying, tracking, setup, click to call form, All paid media campaigns' optimization and reporting
- Data analytics to measure campaigns (and act on it): analyze, measure and report performance of marketing campaigns (ROI and KPIs).
- Coordinate with creative team to ensure a successful delivery of paid media campaigns.
- Create an attribution model covering the entire customer journey and provide input into optimization of the customer journey across all marketing touchpoints.
- Create targeting segments (e.g: remarketing, etc.).
- Generate and increase Sales from all paid media channels: maximize and track leads and contracts
Monitor paid media budget and forecast
Maximize the number of followers on social media.
- Demonstrable experience creating successful campaigns across paid search, email and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Twitter Ads, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Data-driven mindset: analytical and insights contibutor when looking at data.
- Acknowledged of GDPR regulations.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in Digital Marketing.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.