Kelly IT is looking to recruit a Performance & Reporting Lead for our client's Tech Hub located in Lisbon. Our client is open to remote work, so even if you're not from Lisbon, feel free to apply if you match the requested profile.
The team is part of the wider IT Consumer & Commercial (ITC&C) function responsible for designing, building, running and improving business solutions and services globally. The technologies they are interested in range from omnichannel, commerce, digital marketing, social media and trade, both within a B2C and B2B context.
In your portfolio of skills, they're expecting to see data analysis, data structuring, data modelling analytical techniques to join disparate data sets into useful insights.
- Development and production of regular and ad-hoc performance reports across O&PS ensuring sufficient frequency, granularity, accuracy and insight to actively facilitate appropriate management decision making.
- Analyse data, ascertaining trends in performance indicators and key performance indicators, identifying variance from target and working with colleagues to ascertain and document the cause of variance.
- Visualise our data from different data points for example markets request trend, technology usage, consumers feedback, and service quality.
- Build, develop and maintain data structure for our dashboard reporting systems. The performance metrics that was generated from the reporting system will support departmental key strategic decisions and drive improvement.
- Use advanced data modelling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization/improvement opportunities.
- Using data-driveninsights to identifyandgenerateimprovementaroundourkey processes acrosstheITConsumerandCommercial, OperationsandPlatformServices
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in Consumer IT Engineering and Operations. Ensure that the reports are accurate and performed quality assure to ensure completeness and transparency on the data.
- Work with vendors, manage virtual teams and collaborate with PMI IT Enterprise Analytics & Data team to deliver the key project around data architecture and integration solution.
- Look to utilise new and existing technologies to integrate and innovate the report solution and automate anywhere its possible.
- Partner with teams external to O&PS to leverage new and existing processes to improve ways of working (such as Lean, Agile and DevOps) and utilize this in the delivery teams
Who we're looking for:
- Excellent and first-rate experience in designing, integrating, delivering and running visualization and reporting technologies. Our target platform is Microsoft's PowerBI engine so you will have to have this
- Strong SQL and noSQL skills with a deep understanding of how to apply the right data model to the right use case. Demonstrable experience of complex queries and the ability to write code to derive insights programmatically
- Knowledge in data managementandofficetoolsincludingSQL, Excel, Tableau, Visual studio (IDE) andother data/reporting/queryingexperience. GoodknowledgeofAPIsandApplicationIntegration
- Our preferred delivery methodology is Scrum and Kanban although we recognize that certain projects require more of a Waterfall approach. We need people who understand the difference and how to apply the right work methodology to the merits of the work itself
- We'd like to hear from people who have worked with operational, monitoring and core platform technologies such as ServiceNow, New Relic and Amazon Web Services. It would be (very) useful for the person to have gained experience or exposure to omnichannel, digital marketing, commerce and social platforms.
- Because the technologies we are responsible for are predominantly Operational (e.g., ServiceNow, New Relic, AWS) we would love to hear from people who have worked with these. Knowledge of commerce, omnichannel, digital marketing and social platforms is essential
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.