Kelly Engineering is recruiting a Mechanical Project Manager Engineer for a prestigious multinational client in the Automation sector, in Lisbon.
* Lead and coordinate the mechanical projects;
* Identify and validate technical specifications;
* Technical coordination with customer and supplier, including group representation at meetings;
* Advise and review projects in the sales phase by evaluating the compliance matrix;
* Ensure feasibility of material handling system solutions with technical customer / contract requirements from bid phase requirements analysis through customer acceptance across mechanical engineering projects;
* Critical analysis of layouts and system parts identifying faults and special needs;
* Coordinate steelwork design (maintenance platforms, crossovers, stairs, etc.);
* Validation of the detail engineering for systems;
* Support installation and commissioning teams on site;
* Deliver mechanical documentation for customer approval;
* Create and manage installation documentation;
* Focus on quality and client satisfaction.
* Bachelors or master's degree in Mechanical Engineering;
* Skills in CAD programs (AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit) and office computer software;
* Strong language skills in English, both verbal and written;
* Experience in mechanical projects management;
* Experience in metallic structures;
* Experience in working in international teams;
* Willing to travel local or internationally;
* Teamwork spirit, leadership skills, organizational capacity and eager to improve mentality.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.