Kelly Search & Selection is currently recruiting a Master Data Team Lead, fluent in English, for a multinational client in Lisbon.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care and infusion devices.
Purpose of role:
The Master Data Team Leader will report to the Chief Data Officer. They will work to ensure that master data for Customer, Vendor, General Ledger, Profit Centre, Cost Centre, WBS, and other financial master data is complete and accurate and maintained to the level required.
- Manage the Master Data team members ensuring that they are trained, have objectives set, development plans are in place and are managed to perform at the expected level;
- Assist in the creation and embedding of Data Governance within the company;
- Assist in the implementation of tools and processes to create and maintain master data;
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Work Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and training material for Master Data Management;
- Process requests for creation, amendment, blocking/unblocking, extending and flagging master data for deletion within quality targets and SLAs set;
- Create dashboards to report master data quality on an ongoing and project basis;
- Create and own a data cleansing process;
- Work with the business to correct data errors found in the master data on an ongoing basis;
- Drive continuous improvement programs to further enhance data quality by analyzing data within the database, observing and monitoring processes and working with the business to identify improvements. Create projects where needed and work with relevant stakeholders to deliver the improvements;
- Work with other projects to expand the use of master data within the business, for example to CRM, sales and marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in master data management with SAP;
- Experience with SAP MM;
- Experience in managing a team;
- Experience managing the Data Governance process;
- Excellent data manipulation skills in Business Intelligence or equivalent;
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills (excel to an advanced level);
- Data Profiling and Data Quality monitoring tool, e.g. Infosphere preferred;
- Fluency (both written and verbal) in English and Portuguese;
- Analytically minded and a methodical problem solver;
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent customer service and a "can do" attitude
- Process orientated;
- Able to efficiently prioritize work for the team and timely inform stakeholders on the progress.
If you consider to have the required profile, please send us your CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.