Kelly Search & Selection is currently recruiting a Master Data Specialist, fluent in English, for a multinational client in Lisbon.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care and infusion devices.
Purpose of role:
The Master Data Specialist will ensure that master data for Customer, Vendor, General Ledger, Profit Centre, Cost Centre and other financial master data is complete and accurate and maintained to the level required to support efficient and effective operation o global processes.
- Creation and maintenance of master data, completed within quality targets and SLAs set
- Own the data cleansing process
- Manage the process to correct data errors found in the master data on an ongoing basis
- Assist the programme team in the implementation of tools and processes to create and maintain master data and then resume responsibility for maintaining them
- Ensure Controls to manage the processing of master data are in place and meet expectations set by the Global Financial Controls Team.
- Once the Data Project has concluded drive continuous improvement programmes to further enhance data quality by analysing data within the database, observing and monitoring processes and working with the business to identify improvements. Create projects where needed and work with relevant stakeholders to deliver the improvements
- Work with other projects to expand the use of master data within the business, for example to CRM, sales and marketing
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 years minimum master data management experience
- Excellent data manipulation skills in Business Intelligence or equivalent
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills (excel to an advanced level)
- Data Profiling and Data Quality monitoring tool e.g. Infosphere preferred
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- Process orientated
- Able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress
- Experience working with multiple countries/geographies
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
If you consider to have the required profile, please send us your CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.