Kelly Search & Selection is currently recruiting a Master Data Specialist, fluent in English, for a multinational client, located in Lisbon.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care and infusion devices.
Purpose of role:
Work closely with the Regional/Global Finance community and Process Owners to ensure that master data for Customer, Vendor, General Ledger, Profit Centre, Cost Centre, WBS, and other financial master data is complete, accurate and maintained to the level required to support efficient and effective operation of the company's global processes.
- Assist in the creation and embedding of Data Governance within the company. This will include creation and maintenance of Data Owners, Data Stewards, Data Dictionaries, Data Quality Rules, etc;
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Work Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and training material for Master Data Management;
- Assist in the creation of business rules to monitor the quality of the master database;
- Create dashboards to report master data quality on an ongoing and project basis;
- Process requests for creation, amendment, blocking/unblocking, extending and flagging master data for deletion within quality targets and SLAs set;
- Improve and set standards for data quality, creating & cleansing the master data sets;
- Process the creation and amendments to master data;
- Monitor data to ensure that it meets the standards;
- Work with business users to ensure data errors are corrected, identifying continuous improvement initiatives to ensure that master data quality is maintained.
- Previous master data management experience in SAP;
- Fluent knowledge of English (mandatory);
- Excellent data manipulation skills in Business Intelligence or equivalent;
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills (excel to an advanced level);
- Data Profiling and Data Quality monitoring tool e.g. Infosphere (preferred);
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships within a matrix organization;
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail;
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent customer service and a "can do" attitude;
- Process orientated;
- Able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress;
- Experience working with multiple countries/geographies.
If you consider to have the required profile, please send us your CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.