Kelly Search & Selection is currently recruiting a Master Data Manager, fluent in English, for a multinational client in Lisbon.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care and infusion devices.
Purpose of role:
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that master data for Customer, Vendor, General Ledger, Profit Center, Cost Center and other financial master data is complete and accurate and maintained to the level required to support efficient and effective operation of ConvaTec' s global processes.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creation and maintenance of master data, completed within quality targets and SLAs set;
- Creation and embedding of Data Governance within the company;
- Own the data cleansing process;
- Assist the programmer team in the implementation of tools and processes to create and maintain master data and then resume responsibility for maintaining them;
- Ensure Work Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and training material for Master Data Management are in place an up to date;
- Ensure Controls to manage the processing of master data are in place and meet expectations set by the Global Financial Controls Team;
- Subject matter expert and "go to" person for master data who will work with the business users to education, train, and assist them with master data management;
- Develop and maintain dashboards to report master data quality and as the business develops create a wider range of KPIs to manage the department;
- Work with other projects to expand the use of master data within the business, for example to CRM, sales and marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in management, economics or similar;
- Fluent in English;
- 2 years minimum master data management experience in SAP;
- Experience in Master Data Project Management;
- Excellent data manipulation skills in Business Intelligence or equivalent;
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills (excel to an advanced level);
- Data Profiling and Data Quality monitoring tool e.g. Infosphere preferred;
- Excellent team management skills;
- Min 12 months process development experience (Lean/ Six Sigma).
If you consider to have the required profile, please send us your CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.