Kelly Services is a north-american multinational company, specialized in top and middle management recruitment that offers employment opportunities in manifold sectors, from North to South of Portugal. Every year around the world, Kelly Services employs on average about 10,000 in permanent jobs.
At this moment, Kelly Search & Selection is looking for a Marketing and Business Development Manager to integrate a start-up company in the Energy sector.
* Define and evolve the marketing strategy and plan of the company (e.g. targeting, competitive positioning, value proposition, brand identity, marketing & communications projects and activities, partnerships, budgeting, planning, analysis and follow-up);
* Develop strategies and tactics to improve brand awareness/ notoriety and drive qualified leads;
* Evolve the company's brand identity and ensure its consistent applicability across multiple activities (e.g. develop brand manual, safeguard brand guidelines across projects);
* Deploy marketing activities, own and conduct their implementation from ideation to execution;
* Experiment with a variety of digital and non-digital channels (e.g. digital campaigns/ SEM/ SEO, corporate site development and engagement, webinars, newsletters, social media engagement);
* Own and develop marketing content and materials (e.g. conduct content creation, curation, validation, ensure adaptation to channels, ensure updates);
* Develop, maintain and evolve marketing partnerships as needed throughout the company growth journey (e.g. vendors, agencies, other entities);
* Analyze marketing performance (e.g. financial, business and operational): measure, derive insights, communicate results, rapidly adjust the plan as needed;
* Be involved in sales activities, supporting e.g. in the definition of fit-to-purpose go-to-market/ client approaches, analysis of results (e.g. A/B testing).
* Academic background: BSc/ MSc degree in business administration, finance, economics, marketing or related; other backgrounds also considered, according to experience.
* Between 4 to 8 years of relevant experience for the responsibilities (mandatory);
* Hands-on experience with digital and offline marketing & communication (e.g. strategies, tactics, methodologies, web marketing and web analytics tools);
* Willing to cover end-2-end marketing activities in a growing start-up (from conception to execution);
* Independent, autonomous, self-driven, creative, problem solver, analytical thinking, detail-oriented, good communication skills;
* Knowledge of the energy sector (considered a plus);
* Languages: English (fluent required);
If you have the right profile for this opportunity, please apply through our platform and send us your updated CV.
Your work. Your way. What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.