Kelly Services is recruiting a Legal Counsel, fluent in German, for our client Siemens, located in Alfragide.
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.
- Help other Legal teams around the world to cater for the legal needs of the business. As this is still a new concept you have the exciting opportunity to shape this promising concept for the future;
- Advise the Smart Infrastructure business from Siemens AG in Germany;
- Support mostly projects business in the construction sector from the tendering process to project execution. Requests include general commercial advise such as reviewing/ drafting/ negotiating contracts, preparing legal risk analyses for "Limits of Authority" internal approval processes and claim management. As the construction business is a very local business almost all contracts are in German and internal and external communication takes mostly place in German as well.
- Help other hub team members serving other countries and businesses with their tasks such as review of non-disclosure agreements, software licensing agreements, framework contracts and other general commercial requests in English and German language and different jurisdictions.
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English is a must;
- Knowledge of German law is a must. Preferably you have been advising on German law and/ or you have studied German law;
- Experience of at least 3 years in the drafting/review/negotiation of contracts/agreements in a law firm or as part of an inhouse legal team;
- Strong communication skills and excellent capabilities as a team player;
- High awareness of client satisfaction and strong ability to work with different cultures.
- The contract term is limited to 18 months starting February 2021 (parental leave replacement).
If you are interested in this offer, please submit your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.