Kelly Engineering is currently recruiting a Junior Project Manager Trainee, to join Siemens Healthineers based in Porto.
To integrate its Portuguese team (based in Porto, but working remotely) for Project Management position, to ensure the project execution of a consortium within healthcare IR&D, involving 6 sub-project areas, with different business and non-business entities, as well as, promote the day-to-day follow-up and activities within the scope.
- Project management capabilities:
- Full understanding of project scope to be able to design detailed project plans when necessary
- Manage the execution and completion of the defined project plan through effectively coordinating people and resources
- Monitor and highlight any project variables (cost, effort, scope, etc.) against the project plan, report and make suggestions to implement corrective or preventative actions.
- Control the allocated project costs on time in budget
- Provide support in activities such as reporting, controlling tasks, update specific deliverables
- Solve problems in stressful situations and complete multiple tasks in a variety of contexts
- Independently assign priorities to multiple tasks and manage time efficiently so to deliver results on time.
- Comprehend and interpret instructions, elaborate short email correspondence, document meeting memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Respond to common inquiries from consortium stakeholders, and/or supervisor.
- Manage, co-ordinate and enable project stakeholders throughout the project life cycle, in-order to successfully deliver and embed the project within the organization;
- Interpersonal skills to liaise with the different stakeholders (leadership, operations, process excellence, delivery excellence);
- Ensure the entities develop their activities;
- Prepare all documentation required for projects, reporting and governance (technical, quality, risk management, and technological surveillance reports);
- Develop feasibility studies for new scope / new business, building scenarios, recommendations, and risk analysis;
- Create business case models for new scope, as well as manage and drive Business case governance (deviations and new scope changes).
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Excellent analytical skills, managing data from multiple sources;
- Preference background IT, Engineering Technology or equivalent preferred and/or Management or related area;
- Fluent English (verbal and written),
- Strong MS-Office skills (namely Excel, PowerPoint);
- Project management, and risk assessment abilities;
- Proactive (engaging & impact-oriented) mindset, ability to think end-to-end;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different stakeholders;
- Good communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups) especially when interacting with different levels of business.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.