At Kelly Services we are looking for a Junior International Recruiter with Fluent English Language skills to join our Lisbon-based Project Resourcing Team to work international projects.
Founded in 1946 Kelly Services remain the 7th largest Talent Solutions Provider globally, leading the way in workforce solutions. US Fortune 1000 listed, we operate across 41 countries worldwide, employing more than 500,000 individuals annually across a number of disciplines from Life Sciences, Engineering, Technology, Renewables, Professional services and Business support, Accountancy and Finance, and Education.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support on processes such us:
- Administrative support for Talent Acquisition Manager;
- Raise Purchase Orders (PO's);
- Contracts and Job Change Letters;
- Workday Support (requisitions assignments, evaluation and approval);
- Scheduling and Co-ordinating Interviews for candidates and managers;
- Collate interview feedback via ATS;
- Undertake reference checks for candidates;
- Development and maintain positions on ATS;
- Other tasks as directed by the Talent Acquisition Manager;
As a Junior International Recruiter, you are responsible for delivery of excellence throughout the Talent Acquisition lifecycle in individual assignments and larger scale recruitment projects. You will collaborate in helping drive quality outcomes through partnering closely with hiring managers, other members of Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners to ensure efficient and effective delivery of hiring projects. You are accountable for managing the recruitment process including quality candidate sourcing that meet the needs required for the openings. You will have a strong focus on direct sourcing and understanding of the opportunity to screen and attract top talent. Your focus will be to deliver a positive and professional hiring experience for candidates and hiring managers.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be fluent in both Portuguese and English language (a third language will be highly valued);
- Experienced in Recruitment is desired but not mandatory;
- Confident in client facing interaction;
- Proactive and results oriented nature, with a team player attitude and service focus;
- Computer literate in MS Office Applications and Workday would be advantageous;
- Human Resources degree or equivalent.
If this is your project, we are waiting for you!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.