Kelly IT is currently looking to hire a Junior Integration Consultant for a company that specializes in Integration and Operational Intelligence. They provide expert consulting services for prestigious customers and develop great innovative products.
- Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent
- Up to 2 years of experience
- Knowledgeable in at least one OO programming language
- Passionate about new technologies like micro-services, containers, cloud computing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and autonomous
- Quick learner
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel for short periods
Nice to have:
- Exposure to REST or SOAP protocols
- Expose to containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Exposure to integration technologies like webMethods, Tibco or Oracle Fusion Middleware
What we offer:
- Above market salary (according with experience) and productivity prizes
- A great team where you can make a difference
- Opportunity to learn from the best and grow
- Culture of professional development: training and certifications
- Lots of knowledge sharing and mentorship
- Social and team building events
- Fruit, coffee and snacks
- A kitchenette at the office where you can have lunch if you bring it from home
- Leisure room: pool and table tennis
- Nap Room
If this fits your profile, please submit your updated CV in English.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.