At this moment, Kelly IT is looking for a Junior Development Automation Test Engineer (m/f) to integrate a company in the Cybersecurity sector, located in Porto.
* Reviewing the existing functionality of the system and create reproducible tests that ensure the correct functionality of the API and our applications.
* Working with other engineers to ensure that all new functionalities can be thoroughly tested.
* Developing a CI/CD system that automatically validates any changes before they are released.
* Investigating new technologies and techniques that will increase test coverage and accuracy.
* BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* Experience or interest in modern programming techniques such as code reviews, unit testing and CI/CD.
* Working knowledge of Linux.
* Excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
* Demonstrate good attention to detail.
* Confident and professional with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
* Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
* A problem solver who can find creative solutions to interesting problems.
If you have the right profile for this opportunity, please apply through our platform and send us your updated CV.
Your work. Your way. What's next? You choose!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.