Kelly IT is currently looking for an IT Solutions Manager, for our client's IoT Core Services. Our client is a multinational company with a new Tech Hub in Sintra, Lisbon.
It's not outsourcing. This is for direct integration within the client and they are open to remote work from anywhere in Portugal.
Your 'day to day':
The IOT Core services Solution Manager will ensure that the backlog of IoT delivery teams (projects and BAU) is properly defined and prioritised following Agile/SAFe principles, aligned with business objectives, whilst also ensuring that business functional and non-functional requirements are clear, well defined and documented in the relevant epics/features and user stories.
* Manage the feature backlog for IoT projects and maintenance teams, creating epics, features and user stories following SAFe and Agile Scrum/Kanban best practices. Being able to understand the business demands, translating them into technical specifications in collaboration with the Solution Architecture team
* Manage the e2e Delivery process for new products, services and improvements in the core IoT platform (AWS Cloud), from conception to production and support, accountable for the work assigned to scrum and Kanban teams to achieve these goals
* Liaise with key stakeholders, request information needed in timely manner, provide answers to their questions, participate in planning sessions and elaborate high level assessments
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of as-is product/services functionality, including technical understanding of all cloud components, their integrations and integration with other technology components in the consumer landscape
* Develop, build and maintain a strong knowledge of the overall IoT backend solution, platform, and their dependencies, validate proposed solution architecture
* Keep track of security and compliance requirements, accountable for periodic assessment of compliance and security guidelines.
* Help develop Agile teams and chosen practices ensuring understanding, practice and continuous improvement of scrum events (eg daily stand-ups/demos/retrospectives) and other relevant frameworks and tools (eg Scrum/Kanban/Design Thinking). Help building a productive environment where team members 'own' the product and enjoy working on it
* Manage budget and resources for assigned projects, keep track of budget execution.
Who we're looking for:
* 8+ years of experience in information technology with a combination of development background, business analyst, technical product owner, solution architecture in Agile environments (scrum/kanban/SAFe).
* 5+ years of relevant experience in specific technology area(s) including AWS Cloud (Serverless, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, IAM, Kinesis, IoT Core), RESTFul APIs, IoT Core services, Jira/Confluence, Jenkins, CI/CD.
* Exposure to Global environment, successfully delivering large solutions for consumers
* Successful experience delivering B2C digital solution at global scale.
* Nice to have: Hands-on experience in a consumer IoT role.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.