Kelly IT is recruiting a IT Risk and Security Expert to directly integrate our client in the Greater Lisbon area in Hybrid Regime.
Our client exists to deliver bold technical solutions at the forefront of what's possible. Based at the epicenter of a new technological transformation, they work from sunny Lisbon with partners around the world.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of a Risk Management framework;
- Produce IT risk assessment on various topics (security, production, third party, shadow/light IT, project, etc.) and monitor the associated mitigation plan;
- Report any alerts in case of major risk;
- Maintain the consolidated Risk and Third Party Risk Management registers;
- Contribute to the Risk Cartography;
- Produce reports, risk measures and related management information;
- Ensure the coordination of operational risk IT incidents;
- Contribute to the implementation and follow-up of the internal or external recommendation;
- Perform regulatory watch.
- 3 to 10 years in IT Risk and Cybersecurity management;
- Knowledge of Banks sector;
- Good knowledge of Risk management and analysis methods IT Risk and Cyber;
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructures and production and security systems;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Fluency in English is mandatory
What we have to offer:
· Integration in a multidisciplinary team with solid experience in the banking sector;
· Competitive salary
· Health Insurance after 6 months of integration.
If this matches your profile, please submit your updated, English CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.