- Team and project management;
- Design, plan, implement, test and analyze production code;
- Monitor and give support to the systems in production;
- Implement approaches and ideas to help address challenging problems;
- Help to develop and maintain a data and computing infrastructure;
- Create and maintain No-SQL databases;
- Deploy, Maintain, and Monitor Servers Main requirements.
- Graduates in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 4/6 years of experience in Software Development;
- Interest in REST interfaces and APIs;
- Fluent English level;
- Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure experience.
- Hybrid work (meaning some days you can work remotely and others on-site in our office);
- Open environment with a constant contribution to the implementation of new technical solutions and evolution of the current systems;
- Competitive salary, according to the function and experience showed;
- Excellent growth prospects within the company both in Portugal and abroad;
- Exceptional startup environment in one of the main Tech Hubs in Lisbon (Beta-i);
- Training and conferences;
- Company retreats on Summer and Christmas;
- We offer stock options.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.