Kelly IT is currently looking for an IT Data Solutions Manager to join our client's Tech Hub in Sintra, Lisbon.
Remote work is possible. NOT outsourcing/consultancy.
As the IoT Data Solution Manager you will ensure that the backlog of IoT data delivery team is properly defined and prioritised following Agile/SAFe principles, aligned with business objectives, whilst business functional and non-functional requirements are clear and well-defined into the relevant epics/features and user stories.
Similarly, you will make sure that the Solution Architecture team have the relevant inputs required to produce the solution design artefacts needed to be broken down into the various stories that the development team will implement.
* Manage the feature backlog for IoT data projects and maintenance teams, creating epics, features and user stories following SAFe and Agile Scrum/Kanban best practices. Being able to understand the business demands, our IoT Big Data Architecture landscape and translating business needs into technical specifications in collaboration with the solution architecture team.
* Manage the e2e Delivery process for new products, services and improvements in the IoT data platform (mainly based on AWS Cloud), from conceptualisation to go-live and support, accountable for the work assigned to scrum and Kanban teams to achieve these goals
* Liaise with key stakeholders, request information needed in timely manner, provide answers to their questions, participate in planning sessions and elaborate high level assessments
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of as-is data ingestion, validation, duplication, ML modelling capabilities, including technical understand of all cloud components, data models, data pipelines, data processing components and their integrations and integration with other technology components in the consumer landscape
* Develop, build and maintain a strong knowledge of the overall IoT data landscape, validate proposed solution architecture
* Keep track of security, compliance, monitoring and other NFRs, accountable for periodic assessment of compliance and security guidelines on IoT Data solutions
* Help develop Agile teams and chosen practices ensuring understanding, practice and continuous improvement of scrum events (eg daily stand-ups/demos/retrospectives) and other relevant frameworks and tools (eg Scrum/Kanban/Design Thinking)
* Manage and track roadmap for IoT data solution, budget for assigned initiatives, resource management, team leadership.
Who we're looking for
* 8+ years of experience in information technology with a combination of development background (ideally Python), extensive experience developing and delivering data solutions associated with telemetry, data architecture in Agile environments (scrum/kanban/SAFe).
* 5+ years of significant experience in specific data / Big Data / Data science technologies and tools: Kafka, Kinesis, DynamoDB, S3, Data Lake, Jupyter notebooks, Python, Machine Learning algorithms, Sage Maker, PyTorch, TensorFLow, R programming, etc.
* 5+ years of significant experience in specific technology relevant tools including AWS Cloud (Serverless, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, IAM, Kinesis, IoT Core), RESTFul APIs, IoT Core services, Jira/Confluence, Jenkins, CI/CD, Kibana/ELK.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.