Kelly IT Resources is recruiting an IT Coordinator to directly integrate a client for their offices in Lisbon.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure the proper organization of user support for users;
- Organize the support activities on a daily basis;
- Manage the IT equipment;
- Maintain an inventory of all software;
- Ensures proactive involvement with projects of all respective parties to define requirements, formulate service level agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) with relevant stakeholders;
- Coordinates the analysis and resolution of operational incidents, coordinates the execution of root cause analysis for critical issues.
- Information and technology Degree (preferential);
- Professional experience, at least 3 years, with team management;
- Experience as a project manager;
- Experience with Infrastructure, Networks and Server Architecture
- Good knowledge of Azure, Windows Server, SQL Server e VOIP;
- B1 or B2 level of English (written and spoken);
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to form effective relationships with other cultures and support peers.
If you have a profile that matches the requirements above, please submit your updated and English CV!
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.