Kelly IT Resources is currently recruiting a IT Cloud Engineer , with AWS experience for a multinational client located in Sintra.
- Manage Cloud Infrastructure hosted in the public and private cloud environment;
- Provide break/fix support for the cloud environment;
- Develop and execute test cases for cloud environment;
- Participate in architecture/technology review;
- Design, implement and manage IS processes for the cloud environment support.
We are looking for a candidate with :
- Advanced English language skill;
- Proven Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is mandatory;
- MS Azure cloud infrastructure or VMware environment (public and private cloud) is optional;
- Experience with scripting Python, Bash, Power Shell;
- Knowledge in networking (L2/L3) and storage/backup concepts;
- Experience as a system administrator of MS Windows or/and Linux servers;
- Experience with providing daily support for the cloud infrastructure;
- Experience with investigating, tracking, and fixing security vulnerabilities.
An additional advantage will be
- Experience with infrastructure as a code (IAC);
- Experience with OpenStack;
- Experience with Scrum Framework and DevOps methodology;
- AWS and/or Microsoft Cloud and/or WMware Certification;
- ITIL Certification.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.