Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. Major customers include renowned airports as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
What are my responsibilities?
* Responsible for analyzing and providing software solutions to support problems raised by customers and ensure that problems are solved in accordance with SLA's;
* Will work in cooperation with several internal departments to ensure that the problems of support to the client are treated in a useful time and manner;
* Make modifications and corrections and identify potential upgrades in the system;
* 24x7 emergency support for critical problems.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Technical formation or Degree in the area of Computer Science, Telecommunications or related areas;
* Advanced English and solid communication skills;
* Ideally, experience in similar functions;
* Knowledge in Java, .Net, C, C ++ and Perl;
* Experience in UNIX scripting and Red Hat, Windows, Unix operating systems is a plus;
* Experience in SQL, PLC-SQL, Postgres and Oracle is a plus;
* Knowledge of XML / SOAP / SOA and Web Services is a plus;
* Experience in virtualization and clustering technologies;
* Availability to integrate a 24x7 rotating prevention system.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.