Kelly IT is recruiting a IT Administrator to directly integrate our client in the Greater Lisbon area. Our client offers world-class products and solutions for Energy Production.
- Implementation of regular software updates including tests;
- Software inventory and security checks;
- Implementation of data and system backups;
- Work can be done remotely.
To make a difference, you must have experience in the following areas (preferred but not mandatory):
- Microsoft Windows Server;
- Microsoft SQL-Server;
- Windows Terminal Server;
- Windows Fileserver;
- Powershell scripting;
- Registry- und GroupPolicy settings;
- UNIX Basics;
- Network Basics;
- Virtualization VMware vSphere (ESX-Server + vCenter);
- VMware PowerCLI scripting.
Your challenge will be…
- Test of software updates (Microsoft)
- Installation of software updates via WSUS and check of the state.
- Installation of software updates without WSUS.
- Software Inventory (used for licensing).
- Generation of check-lists (installed software, inventory data)
- Installation of security patches (vulnerabilities checks)
- Full-backup of virtual machines (every month)
- Full-backup (system) of windows hardware-servers, twice per month
- Full-backup (data) of all systems, once per month.
- Delta-backup (data) of all Windows systems, daily
If this matches your profile, please submit your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.