Our client is one of the world's leading biotechnology companies. They are deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and, delivering innovative human therapeutics.
At this moment, to help them establish their Capability Center in Lisbon, we are looking for an IS Associate Business Analyst (m/f).
You will be responsible to:
- Liaise with business to ensure requirements are translated into system functionalities;
- Manage business requests, working with diverse user groups;
- Assist in gathering requirements to continuously improve the implementation of different platforms;
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications;
- Proactively identify production risks and create actionable mitigation plans;
- Collaborate with vendors and information technology to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements;
- Participate in the Agile development process in the role of business analyst.
What do you need to have?
- Two or more years of experience in an IT Business Analyst role;
- Experience of the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech or general healthcare industries is an advantage;
- High command of English (mandatory);
- Salesforce certifications (Administrator and /or Developer certifications in particular);
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Lightning components and with Agile development practices;
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment;
- Ability to meet deadlines and schedules and be accountable;
- Experience with system and application monitoring;
- Experience in stakeholder management and communicating with external business partners;
- Basic project management skills (Prince2, agile/scrum);
- Technical proficiency with analytics systems;
- Excellent oral & written communication skills and an ability to work directly with users to refine business requirements;
- An energetic and self-motivated approach to solving problems and driving solutions.
What do we offer?
- The possibility to join this new and fantastic project & to be a part of it since day one;
- The chance to join one of the world's leading biotechnology companies;
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where colleagues are empowered to bring ideas to the table, take risks, and act;
- Attractive Salary package and benefits;
- The opportunity to work in an environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility and, a multi-cultural environment.
If you meet all these requirements, have strong language skills, and want to be part of something bigger, please send us your up-to-date cv.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.