Kelly IT is currently looking for an IT Solutions Architect, for our client's IoT Core Services. Our client is a multinational company with a new Tech Hub in Sintra, Lisbon.
It's not outsourcing. This is for direct integration within the client and they are open to remote work from anywhere in Portugal.
The IOT Solution Architect for IoT Core Services has full accountability for the e2e architecture of the IoT Core Cloud and IoT Data solutuions acting as a SME for any topic related to the platform, its components and integrations with other platforms, apps and IoT devices.The IoT Solution Architect is expected to work closely with the IoT Solutions Managers in the understanding of business demands and the translation of such demands in detailed architecture artefacts including e2e cloud diagrams, sequence diagrams, flow diagrams, data entity specification, UML documentation, APIs specs (swagger) for the delivery team to do their work effectively and following agile principles. The Core IoT Solution Architect is also expected to liaise with the extended IoT solution architecture team and wider technology groups and InfoSec to make sure every solution is aligned with architecture principles, following the vision of solution architecture leadership teams and considering InfoSec requirements and NFRs.
Your 'day to day'
*Lead the e2e solution architecture of IoT Core (based on AWS) and producing solution artifacts to address business requirements (e.g. e2e sol. diagrams, sequence diagrams, swagger, etc.)
*Keeping constant communication with the agile delivery teams to ensure they have the right understanding of the proposed solution and ensuring the deliverables of the dev team address the expectations.
*Liaise with key stakeholders from business functions, request information needed in timely manner, provide answers to their questions, raise risk opportunity, participate in planning sessions, elaborate high level assessments.
*Maintain in-depth knowledge of the IoT architecture components, coaching and peer-reviewing the work done by other solutions architects (permanents and contractors) including technical understanding of all cloud components, their integrations with other technology components in the consumer landscape
*Define and integrate security-by-design & privacy-by-design requirements and considerations into solutions.
Who we're looking for
* University degree in Computer Science / Information Systems
* AWS certified Solution Architect Professional.
* 8+ years of experience as a Solution Architect, Cloud Architect and/or Solution Designer for major technology organizations.
* 5+ years of relevant experience in specific technology area(s) including AWS Cloud (Serverless, Lambda python and node.js, API Gateway, DynamoDB, IAM, Kinesis, IoT Core, SNS, SQS, AWS Events Bridge), RESTFul APIs specification, swagger, richardson maturity model, IoT Core services, Jira/Confluence, Jenkins, CI/CD.
* Proven experience developing in python and/or node.js (althought the position does not imply software development, know-how in this area is fundamental)
* Exposure to Global environment, sucessfully delivering large solutions for consumers.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.