Kelly IT Resources is recruiting a Mobile IOS Developer (junior to mid- level), for our client SIEMENS, S.A established in Aveiro. Siemens is setting up a new Software Development Center in Aveiro targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility.
What are my responsibilities?
- Technical conception, development and implementation of native iOS applications as well as continuous optimization and adaptation of legacy Apps towards new requirements and trends;
- Develop mobile Apps with a high degree of standardization, reusability and sustainability meeting ambitious scalability and quality standards;
- Perform quality assurance measures along the entire development cycle;
- Apply innovative thinking to further advance the IMS mobile Apps portfolio;
- You will closely work with our dynamic and agile IMS teams from HaCon and eos.uptrade. Occasional business travel to Germany and/or other locations may be required.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in informatics, computer sciences or comparable;
- 1+ experience in mobile iOS development
- Experience in OO design, state of the art methods of software development, development tools for mobile Apps plus a minimum of a native programming language under iOS (Objective-C, Swift);
- Routine in handling software architectures and design patterns and experience with automated tests (unit-, integration- and UI tests);
- Additional knowledge with scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Ruby);
- Experience with continuous integration is a plus;
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must;
- German language is a plus.
- Highly motivated team player to apply agile methods and enthusiastic about innovation in mobile App development
If you consider to have the required profile, please send us your CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.