Kelly Search & Selection is currently recruiting a International Sales Manager for the Telecommunications sector, for a multinational client.
Our client is a technological company focused on the integration of systems in the Telco and IT markets, working worldwide on Big Digital Transformation Programs.
Our client was also recognized as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in EMEA region by Deloitte 500 report.
Purpose of role:
The International Sales Manager will be responsible for New Business Development and also client management in the North European markets (Sweden, Finland, Germany or even U.K) and/or the North American Markets.
- Design and implement a structured business development plan
- Lead the commercial development of the company by acquiring new customers and developing the existing ones.
- Build and strengthen relationships with customers assuring quality standards beyond customer requirements.
- Analyze and identify appropriate partner for each product in geographic market.
- Supervising and overseeing the selling pipeline of the organization and enhancing its sales possibilities
- Establish sales campaigns targeted at specific vertical and product markets.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Sales and Business Development in International Markets;
- Experience in Telecommunications and IT is a strong plus;
- Strong understanding of product promotion, pricing, channel development and market planning;
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills;
- Fluency (both written and verbal) in English.
If you consider having the required profile, please send us your CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.