Kelly Engineering is recruiting an Integration Responsible for a prestigious multinational client in the Automation sector, in Lisbon.
* Plan, coordinate and supervise all testing activities and team operations;
* Supervising, evaluating and approving completed phases of assigned testing procedures;
* Provide procedural, technical advice and direct support to testing professionals;
* Regularly monitor and report on test results;
* Analyze and discuss results with project management or the client;
* Ensures quality performance of all assigned work;.
* Create or support installation and testing documentation;
* Handle site problem reports, open points, etc;
* Technical Diploma in Electrical or Superior Degree in Electrical Engineering;
* Proficiency in English (Spoken, written and reading);
* At least 4 year of professional experience in a similar position;
* International Experience (is a plus);
* Programming experience Siemens PLC's, using Step 7 and TiaPortal, knowledge of other systems is valuable;
* Experience in development using SCL (Structured Control Language);
* Knowledge in implementation of safe PLC's, and safe concept;
* Knowledge of different Bus systems, PROFIBUS, AS-i and PROFINET as well and network topologies using SCALANCE equipment;
* Advanced knowledge in EPLAN, AutoCAD, SIMARIS or Revit;
* IEC Standards Knowledge;
* Availability to Travel 50% (or more) of the time;
* Teamwork spirit, leadership skills, organizational capacity and eager to improve mentality.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.