Kelly IT is currently hiring an Integration Enginner for a global medical products and technologies company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care, and infusion devices.
As a Integration Engineer you will provide Technical Leadership on multiple Integration projects building internal and external serverless APIs. You will be responsible for leading the technical design and implementation, advising on Patterns and Practices for Integration, API & Serverless Architectures across a multi cloud framework
- Hands-on experience with leading SaaS applications and have specific knowledge of Azure API Manager (APIM), Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Grid
- Hands on experience with AWS API Gateway & Lambda/Dynamo DB
- Experience on API development in the following areas, web and mobile technologies including Web Services, Microservices API, REST, HTML/HTTP , IOS and Android and mobile application frameworks
- Hands on development background, ideally Microsoft .NET & Java
- Experience with development life cycle tools and creating software tests for manual and automated test scripts
- Ability to develop and operate CI\CD pipelines (Jenkins, GitHub)
- Experience of automated testing and static code analysis (Selenium, SonarQube)
- Excellent experience in working in an agile software development environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as a winning team attitude and strong people skills.
- Ability to translate requirements into detailed design and solution documents.
- Ability to quickly assess and troubleshoot integration issues
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and Develop Internal and External API & Integration Patterns
- You will work with cross functional teams in a collaborative way and play a key role in each phase of the software/product development lifecycle (development, testing, implementation)
- You will organize demos & workshops to orchestrate integrations across cloud platforms, and synch with operation teams for deployment and support.
- Lead on integration strategy with cloud solutions which entails the following duties: requirements gathering, design, and POC
- You will contribute with hands-on coding and peer code reviews ensuring the good quality of the code base and performing all the required tasks for the successful delivery of integration projects end to end.
- You will work with cloud services group and manage the CI/CD tools and pipelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- General troubleshooting skills to solve issues
- Tenacious problem-solving abilities to see issues through to resolution
- Strong research skills to build information to deliver new projects and solve issues
- Ability to work equally well as part of a team or individually and manage own workload
If you match this profile, please submit your CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.