Kelly IT is currently looking to hire a Integration Architect for a company that specializes in Integration and Operational Intelligence. They provide expert consulting services for prestigious customers and develop great innovative products.
- Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent
- 4 to 7 years of total experience, but at least 2 years in integration
- Experience in one of the major integration platforms: webMethods, Tibco, Oracle Fusion, MuleSoft or WSO2
- Knowledgeable in at least one OO programming language
- Knowledgeable in Oracle or SQL Server databases
- Passionate about new technologies like micro-services, containers, cloud computing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and autonomous
- Quick learner
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Full stack knowledge, preferably in Angular and Node.js
- Experience in Cloud Computing (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with Docker, Swarm and Kubernettes
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
What we offer:
- Above market salary (according to experience) and productivity prizes
- A great team where you can make a difference
- Opportunity to learn from the best and grow
- Cultureofprofessionaldevelopment: trainingandcertifications
- Lots of knowledge sharing and mentorship
- Social and team building events
- Fruit, coffee and snacks
- Leisure room: pool and table tennis
- Nap Room
If you are what we need, please submit your updated English CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.