Kelly Services is recruiting an Inbound and Sales Marketing Manager, for an leading SEO Digital Marketing Agency in Lisbon.
The Inbound and Sales Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing lead generation marketing campaigns, including paid media, email/CRM and content marketing.
- Manage inbound inquiries and close sales from those inquiries;
- Create growth strategies to drive a world-class inbound engine;
- Strategize and help to maintain a calendar that is designed to attract a targeted audience (blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.);
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content;
- Continually look for new ways to generate leads and manage targeted list development;
- Create, run, and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels;
- Continually track, monitor and optimize On and Off page SEO opportunities;
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers;
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research;
- Outreach digital marketing events so our agency participates as speakers and create awareness;
- Manage current inbound leads, make Follow-up calls until closing sale.
- 2+ years of inbound marketing experience in a digital environment for a tech company;
- Bachelor's degree;
- Proven working experience in generating high-yield inbound sales engines with measurable ROI;
- Proven track record designing and executing successful growth campaigns;
- Experience with paid media, content strategy, Email Marketing and a well-rounded way of thinking about inbound;
- Experience with marketing automation tools;
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to measure leading and lagging metrics;
- Ability to generate repeatable playbooks is a must;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Fantastic client management and communication skills.
The Business Development Representative - The person
Ambitious, focused, results orientated, team player (crucial!), who already has experience in client facing roles and achieving sales revenue targets. You will thrive in an exciting, rapidly growing organization where the opportunities for personal growth are limitless if you are a high performer.
What's in it for you?
- Open, family atmosphere and fun environment in a fast-paced & rapidly-growing team;
- Work/life balance and Flexible hours;
- State-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture;
- Option to take extra non paid holidays;
- 38 days off (22 days holiday + 13 National holidays + additional 2 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday).
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.