Kelly Search & Selection is currently recruiting a Hyperion Planning and Essbase Administrator, fluent in English, for a client located in Lisbon.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies' company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence, and critical care, and infusion devices.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain Hyperion Planning and Essbase applications across all active environments (Production and Dev)
- Oversee and participate in all technical, financial and global user (250) support activities for the Monthly Closing, Quarterly Estimate and Annual Planning process as they relate to the Hyperion systems
- Manage all system metadata including but not limited to nearly 20,000 products and related rollups, financial accounts, functions, cost centers, projects, geographic markets and management rollups to ensure accurate and consistent reporting
- Manage all mapping of source system data (ERP and user provided) to maintain consistency with existing reporting practices.
- Manage consolidations, integrations and perform validations from source systems and ensure data flows accurately and efficiently to downstream planning applications
- Perform data reconciliation and maintain data integrity of what is being loaded into Hyperion Planning and Essbase cubes
- Receive and analyse requests for meta data changes, ensuring proper business decision maker approval
- Identify opportunities for improving the efficiency of our Hyperion Planning and Essbase applications
- Participate in Hyperion Planning and Essbase enhancement projects
- Provide coverage and support for the HFM lead where required
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of five years', hands-on Hyperion Planning and Essbase administration experience including use of FDMEE for mapping purposes
- Fluent in English
- A minimum of two years, basic HFM administration experience
- Ability to analyse financial data and financial statements (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow)
- Strong project management skills; the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express ideas both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of SAP
If you are interested in this vacancy, send us your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.