Kelly Search & Selection is currently recruiting a Hyperion BI Analyst fluent in English, for a client located in Lisbon.
Our client is a global medical products and technologies' company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence, and critical care, and infusion devices.
Overall purpose of the Role:
Is to combine the credibility of an experienced FP&A Finance professional with a passion for making data accessible to a diverse user base through BI technology.
- P&L and Balance sheet analysis in a global organisation
- Familiar with budgeting/forecasting/planning/reporting cycles & associated planning requirements
- Provided FP&A analytical support to business functions, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Reporting and automation/ centralisation of reporting
- Lead a role on complex, high-visibility, cross-functional projects
- Mapping/developing processes & workflows (including governance requirements)
- Managing remote/virtual teams and developing engagement with multiple (finance) stakeholders, including users at C-suite/Exec/Board level.
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Experience in P&L and Balance Sheet analysis
- Recognized Accountancy qualification preferred
- Technical competence with reporting systems with potential to develop 'super-user' level of expertise
- Able to understand data flows from source ERP to consolidation / Planning systems
- Languages: English (fluent), other is an advantage
If you are interested in this vacancy, send us your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.