Kelly Services is currently recruiting a Human Resources Specialist both for Compensation and Benefits, for our client Siemens Healthineers based in Alfragide, Lisbon.
With 50,000 employees worldwide, Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers' needs.
We are looking for an HR Compensation Professional to join our client's HR Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) team, preferably based in Lisbon, Portugal.
What are my responsibilities?
- Implement compensation policies, plans and projects, in alignment with global and regional leadership (in collaboration with Zone and Country HR teams in EMEA);
- Ensure regulatory compliance of entire compensation portfolio and processes for EMEA countries;
- Conduct and monitor compensation benchmarking and review relevant surveys and reports;
- Coordinate and support market intelligence activities for EMEA, including survey submission with the different vendors;
- Execute consistent position evaluation based on respective structure for all relevant positions;
- Support Regional, Zone and Country HR teams in EMEA during their compensation annual review processes;
- Implement and monitor the different company short-term and long-term incentive plans;
- Design reports and recommendations based on research and analysis needs;
- Manage partners and internal and external service providers, as well as key stakeholders internally and externally (incl. representing Siemens Healthineers in external expert communities and networks of practice);
- Support and advise HR departments, including their management and employees in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region;
- Support M&A activities in assigned countries (incl. carve-outs and integration) jointly with relevant HR M&A workstreams
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or similar;
- From 2 to 5 years of experience in Compensation (Benefits is a plus);
- Experience implementing Compensation policies and plans;
- Organizational experience (cross units, regions and countries);
- Ability to work remotely, including availability to travel;
- Experience in large international organizations;
- Fluency in English is mandatory, other languages is a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office knowledge, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint (mandatory);
- User knowledge in SAP/Workday HR or in other similar HR software (preferable).
- Working experience in the healthcare industry, as well as in Middle Eastern and African countries, is a plus.
If you consider to have the required profile, please send us your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.