Kelly Services is recruiting a HR Reporting Specialist, for our client Siemens S.A., located in Alfragide.
Join the Siemens GBS team as HR Reporting Specialist and help them provide valuable and outstanding business services to their customers! Their Hire-to-Retire business line delivers a variety of innovative Human Resources services along the complete lifecycle of an employee - from onboarding to off-boarding! They also provide services related to HR Administration, Payroll, Equity & Benefits and much more!
- Building, testing and maintaining standard and custom reports in Workday;
- Applying logical / analytical reasoning to identify solutions for advanced reporting features;
- Supporting the HR Reporting team in optimizing and further developing interfaces between different data sources;
- Documenting and maintaining the knowledge base around Workday based reporting;
- Liaising with the global HR Reporting Service Line to identify gaps or future needs.
- HR background would be an advantage;
- Advanced experience with MS Office (especially Excel);
- IT knowledge (e.g. programming or writing macros) would be an advantage;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken - mandatory;
- Interested in new tools and love to get involved;
- Logical / analytical thinking;
- Team spirit, customer focus, results & quality orientation;
- Reliability, self-organization, autonomy;
- Ability to work under pressure in a changing environment.
If you are interested in this offer, please submit your updated CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.